-->

Lori Greiner Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organiser

Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic/Make Up Organiser 

by Lori Greiner



I had seen this stunning makeup/cosmetic organiser many times on QVC before (& on their website!)
Each time I saw this organiser, the more i wanted to get it!
It only seemed right as my makeup colletion was & is forever growing & at the time i was really struggling with where to store beauty items!

I already had a few of the acrylic drawers which i store some of my makeup in - And don't get me wrong, they are amazing, - But this time i wanted to buy something a little different & this gorgeous organiser seemed to fit the bill!

It was perfect, JUST what i was looking for - it has many different sized compartments, looks super stylish & spins around, so you can have easy access whatever products you need.


Top view of the organiser 


It has 18 slots on the outside - for lipsticks & such, then 6 bigger compartments & then in the middle has 4 slots where you can put things such as makeup brushes, etc...


^ The top of my organiser with everything stacked in it :) ^


♥ A few side view pictures of my organizer 

                              
 
                                                     
     



All in all - i absolutely LOVE this organiser & am very happy i purchased it!
It's a perfect & stylish way to store all your cosmetic & beauty items - a MUST for any makeup/beauty junkie like myself!

You can purchase this lovely organiser from QVC's website & it retails for around £22.50 + P&P.


Want to see more of this organiser?
- Have a look at my youtube video below where i do a more in depth Review on it :)



xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment